I was tagged by the amazing Sara to do this tag! Enjoy!
1. How long have you been blogging?
Well, my first post on here was on January 13th, 2018. So, about 6 months now. I tried book-tubing once or twice, but it just never really seemed to work out for me. But, this has honestly been amazing.
2. At what point do you think you’ll stop blogging?
When I get tired of it, I guess. But, I don’t see that happening in the foreseeable future.
3. What is the best thing about blogging?
Being able to talk to so many amazing people.
I’ve made some great friends on here who all seem to love the same things I do.
4. What is the worst thing? What do you do to make it okay?
Well, one of the main reasons I didn’t like book-tubing was because there was a lot of pressure to be constantly reading and reviewing. Being in college and having a job and trying to have a social life, I can’t constantly be reading and trying to post things.
The pressure is way less on here, but sometimes I still feel it. I just try to remind myself that I’m doing this for me, so it shouldn’t matter what other people think.
5. How long does it take you to find make/find pictures to use?
I just use Canva. So, not very long.
6. Who is your book crush?
This is difficult. Maybe Devi from The Kingskiller Chronicle? I honestly couldn’t tell you.
7. What author would you like to have on your blog?
There are a few who I think I would have a mini freak-out if they contacted me.
- Patrick Rothfus
- Tana French
- Sarah J. Maas
- Marissa Meyer
8. What do you wear when you write your blog posts?
9. How long does it take you to prepare?
I usually, at most, only have one or two posts qued at a time.
It takes me an average of 15 to 30 minutes to write a review, depending on how in-depth I want to go.
10. How do you feel about the book blogging community?
I think they’re amazing. I don’t understand why this is a question, haha. Would someone actually say something negative here?
There’s something about social media and their follower count that, for some reason, can make people think they’re better than you. But not on here. Everyone is so nice.
11. What do you think one should do to get a successful blog?
Not worry about follower count.
I think if you enjoy what you’re writing and posting about and it makes you happy, then you’ve been successful.
Please tell me your thoughts on any of these questions!