Hey everybody! I was tagged by one of my favorite bloggers, Ally!
WHAT IS THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. –Okoto Enigma
THE RULES FOR THE AWARD ARE:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me
- I have a godcat — Aubrey! :’D
- I’m going to Rome this year, and it will be my first time going abroad! I am so excited about it!
- I have seen Lorde in concert 3 times (one of which I practically waited in line for 86 hours to get front row . . . but that’s another story, and it was totally worth it).
Questions from Ally
- Who was your favorite childhood author?
I used to love love love Andrew Clements. I remember walking into the library sometimes and seeing his new book on the shelf and getting to the edge of my seat so I could grab it before anyone else could.
- What’s your favorite dessert?
I can’t really choose a favorite! I love to bake, so anything that I bake for that day is my favorite!
- Which fictional character do you relate to the most?
A character who keeps coming to mind is probably Kvothe from the Kingskiller Chronicle. His drive to achieve his dreams is something that reminds me of my mind set — to never give up.
- What book would you recommend to your younger self?
While I can’t think of a specific book, I would have told myself to pick up ERAGON by Christopher Paolini sooner, so I could get into fantasy at an earlier age. It is now one of my favorite genres.
- Tell me your very specific coffeeshop order.
A grande, carmel, latte machiato with almond milk OR an americano, no cream.
5 Questions for Tagged
- What book has been on your TBR the longest?
- What color shirt are you wearing right now?
- Where’s the last place you visited?
- What was, to your recollection, the first chapter book you ever read?
- What was your favorite holiday gift this year — giving or receiving?