School is FINALLY starting to wind down, so now I have little to no excuses to not blog!
Ally nominated me for the Liebster award in February, so THANK YOU AND I’M SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG OT GET AROUND TO THIS!! Everyone, please go check out her blog!
The Liebster Award Rules
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
Questions from Ally
- If you could acquire any ability, what would it be?
- The ability to hoola-hoop! I’ve literally never figured out how, and I’m pretty sure, at this point, it’s witchcraft (the dark kind).
- What’s your perfect breakfast?
- Waffles (preferably chocolate), with two eggs, sunny side up! OR yogurt and toast!
- What’s your phone background?
- My lock screen is my girlfriend and I from Christmas and my home background is me and my cat, Jonas!
- Who was your first favourite author?
- I have several, but if I was forced at gunpoint to pick just one, to keep it fair (since this author is now dead), I’d say J.D. Salinger.
- If you could use any spell from Harry Potter, which would it be and why?
- I have literally never read a HP book in my life . . . sorry (**everyone unfollows)
- If you could only name your children (or pets if you don’t want children) after the characters in a book series, which series and names would you choose?
- Ha! Probably the Thrown of Glass series. I like Dorian, Aelin, and Rowan as names.
- What’s something you’ve recently been obsessed with? Gush about it.
- BAKING! I just LOVE baking, and I try to find a new recipe to make every weekend, though it’s difficult when 1) you’re attempting to eat as healthy as possible 2) you have a college budget and 3) you have little kitchen space
- If you could require everyone to read one book, which book would it be?
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
- Hot or iced coffee?
- What was your favourite subject in school?
- Math from Sophomore year below. English Junior and Senior year.
- If you could tell your 15-year-old self one thing, what would it be?
- STOP TAKING EVERYTHING SO SERIOUSLY NO MATTER HOW SERIOUS THEY MAY SEEM!!!!!!!!!
11 Random Facts About Me
- I h a t e bacon.
- My preferred egg style is sunny-side up or scrambled.
- When I first adopted my cat, Jonas, he had an upper-respiratory infection that was not going away, and the vet scared me thinking he might have feline HIV or leukemia. Lots of money and tests later, it was, in fact, just the sniffles. (pictures of Jonas in little form below)
- I used to weigh 355 pounds.
- I lost over 150+ pounds.
- I used to know someone in high school who was afraid of the number nine.
- FACT: Dipping your grilled cheese in ketchup is underrated.
- I was drum major of our local marching band my senior year in high school.
- I used to have an unhealthy obsession with rollercoasters (still kind of do).
- Single origin, light-roast coffee is my preferred bean!
- Hammonds, currently, is my favorite chocolate brand . . . (huge shoutout to Sara for this)
My Questions for You
- Cake or non-cake donut?
- What is you preferred milk type (two percent, whole, almond)?
- What’s the last book you check out form the library?
- Have you ever met anyone famous?
- What’s the last thing you’ve cooked or baked from scratch?
- Biscuits or bagels?
- baby boi or BIG BOI? (refer to and include one above picture)
- If you could have dinner with one author that’s alive, who would it be?
- What is your most anticipated release of the year?
- What’s been your most disappointing read this year, so far?
- What was the last song you listened to?
I understand we’re doing an 11 theme here but I don’t think that’s happening! NOMINATIONS:
Answer a question from one of “my questions for you” in the comments! Let’s chat!