Hi everyone! I haven’t posted an original tag since the Spring Cleaning Book Tag, so I figured it was about time that we did another one!
- Thank and link back to tagger.
- Credit to Daniel @ Page to Page
- Listen to tagger’s song requests! After you’re done listening to the three songs the person who tagged you has chosen, choose a book that you think best goes along with that song and tell us why you chose it!
- Request 3 songs of your own! Give any three songs (and your corresponding book choices that think go well with said song) you want for your taggers to listen and respond to!
- Tag 5 people!
Since I am starting the tag, I will, obviously, only have “requests”.
1. “Falling Apart” by Broods
I feel like I’m definitely going to have to go with my most recent read, The Witch Elm by Tana French for this one, as it seems everything is “falling apart” for Toby, and he’s constantly wondering when he’s going to get his hold on things.
2. “Not What I Meant” by dodie
This one brings to mind You’d by Mine by Erin Hahn for the reason of the line “have I built a little empire or made a fucking mess,” which is kind of how I feel Annie feels throughout the work.
3. “The Luckiest” by Ben Folds
Also! Just because I did not tag you does not mean you can’t do it! I am excited to see where this goes ❤