This is my first ever TTT, which is run by That Artsy Reader Girl!
This week’s theme is Authors I’d Love to Meet! I’m pretty sure if I met any of these people I’d just be a blubbering mess, but here we are.
|Sarah J. Maas||Jay Kristoff||
|Patrick Rothfuss||Ellen Hopkins|
|Jenn Bennett||Tana French||Barry Lyga||Rick Riordan|
*D connotes Deceased
- Sarah J. Maas: I was devastated when I found out her final tour for the Throne of Glass series wasn’t going to include any stops near me. I’ve been reading Throne of Glass since the third book was released, and I would just love to have a chat with her.
- Jay Kristoff: Not only are his books fantastic, he seems like a super fun guy to be around.
- Shirley Jackson (D): I feel like we’d have some very deep conversations, and it saddens me we’ll never have them.
- Patrick Rothfuss: HAVE YOU READ THE KINGSKILLER CHRONICLE
- Ellen Hopkins: She is probably, currently, my most read author, and I have yet to meet this woman.
- J.D. Salinger (D): I don’t know if it saddens me more that I will never meet him now, or that I probably would have never met him when he was alive, either.
- Jenn Bennett: Starry Eyes got me out a reading rut, and I just feel she’d be really fun to have a drink with (this also goes for Kristoff).
- Tana French: Oh, my. Thinking of meeting her makes me shaky.
- Barry Lyga: Jasper Dent was a huge part of my high school years, and I’d love to tell him that in person.
- Rick Riordan: I’m still upset about the cliffhanger at the end of Mark of Athena, and I’d just like to have some words with him about that.
Are any of these your favorite authors? What are some authors you’d like to meet? Let’s talk in the comments!