The amazing Becky @ Velvet Spade Reads nominated me for this award! Thank you! This is all very exciting as this is the first one I’ve ever been nominated for! So, here we go!
- Display award logo
- List the rules
- Thank the person that nominated you!
- Mention and link the award creator: Okoto Enigma
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
Three Things About Myself
- I’m a huge fan of pop music. A lot of people seem quite in shock that a straight male loves pop music, and that’s a stereo type I would really like to break. Why does music have to have gender associated with it? Lorde and Taylor Swift are my two favorites, and I feel so lucky that I get to see both of them live this year!
- I’m writing this post from Arizona. While I live about 1,000 miles East of this place, I’m currently visiting Arizona because that is where most of my family lives! Cool to see wild cactuses.
- The word “semantics” bothers me. And now it’s forever going to plastered on my blog.
Five Questions from Velvet Spades:
- What is that one book you own that you would NEVER lend out to anyone for fear that you might never get it back? (Either due to nostalgia or because you love the book too much to let it go)
- I would probably say my copy of The Catcher in the Rye. The book means so much to me that it would take a very special person to fork my copy away from me. I read that book for the first time in 8th grade and then re-read it my senior year and found it still held its value to me. It’s just a book I keep coming back to. I just feel it takes what being young is to such an extreme that anyone can relate to it in some way. And while people who read it either love it or hate it, if you haven’t read it yet, I strongly recommend that you do.
- Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren?
- Definitely the past to meet my ancestors. I don’t think I would want to know where I end up. I want it to be a surprise.
- If you could go on a two week vacation tomorrow (& of course money is not an issue) where would you go?
- Europe – just travel everywhere in there. Would love to. Taste all of the wine, chocolate and cheese.
- If you were given a lifetime supply of anything in the world, what would you choose?
- Front row concert tickets. Yes. That would be quiet nice and save me a lot of money. (Tbh honest, I’ve yet to actually buy front row, only GA and waiting a long time to get to the front haha).
- Good news or bad news first?
- Bad, that way the good news can (hopefully) make everything better.
My Five Questions:
- Who is one person you would freak out if you met in real life?
- Front of the plane or back of the plane?
- What’s the first song that comes up when you hit shuffle on your favorite playlist?
- What book would you recommend for “non readers”? Why?
- If you had to write the ultimate fan fiction, which five characters would you choose to include in it?
Sara @ The Bibliophagist
Bentley @ Book Bastian
Erin @ Undercover Binge Reader
Reaghan @ thats so reaghan
Heidi @ bookloverblogs.com
I’m excited to see all of your answers!